7/21/2011

Donald Norman

 Welcome to jnd.org:

Welcome to jnd.org: jnd (just noticeable difference), a technical term in the field of psychophysics. SeeWhat is jnd? This website is the home for my essays, chapters from my books, book reviews, and other miscellany.
I spend my time with the Nielsen Norman group consulting for industry to produce enjoyable and effective products and services, serving on company board of directors and advisory boards, and writing and publishing. I am "Visiting Distinguished Professor of Industrial Design" at KAIST, in Daejeon, South Korea and Professor emeritus (retired, with privileges) at both the University of California, San Diego (UCSD) and Northwestern University. I'm also an IDEO Fellow and, once again, a trustee of IIT's Institute of Design (in Chicago).